-Available with RocEuro exclusive catalyst replacement section at no charge!-
- Audi A3 FWD
- VW Golf, GTI, Sportwagen
- VW Passat
- Designed and assembled in-house.
- T304L stainless steel construction.
- Argon back-purged TIG welding.
- Investment cast downpipe.
- 77mm inlet with integrated flange.
- Low profile, sealed/corrugated flex section.
- 76mm outlet with integrated bracket.
- 8mm billet bracket.
- 76mm brushed and de-burred piping.
- Non-swedged/slip-fit/flanged piping.
- Investment cast o2 bung.
- 300 cell, 100mm x 100mm GESI catalyst.
- OEM-style slip-on clamps.
- Reducer for OEM catback compatibility.
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The factory downpipe system consists of smaller, 63mm piping with varying bends and multiple restrictive high-cell-count catalysts, all of which contribute to a less than ideal flow path and hindered performance. APR’s engineers took a multi-step approach to maximizing flow, reducing under hood temperature, and eliminating unnecessary restrictions all in a unique package only APR can deliver.
*for offroad/motorsport use only, see local laws for your area*